Be A Santa To A Senior
This holiday season, Meals on Wheels and More is excited to collaborate with Home Instead Senior Care’s Be A Santa to a Senior to provide a thoughtful and simple gift to our clients. Visit a participating Walgreens near you to purchase gifts in store.
1. Where do I drop off gifts? Buy and put gifts in drop box at Walgreens or deliver your purchased items to Meals on Wheels and More central office located at 3227 E 5th St, Austin 78702.
2. What are your business hours? M- FR 8-3:00
3. What stores do I purchase gift cards from? A participaing Walgreens near you.
4. Can I give money instead? You can donate year around to help your neighbors get nutritous food by clicking here or to contribute specifically to this holiday campaign visit Home Instead Senior Care’s Be A Santa to a Senior.
5. What comes in a gift set? The gift package includes socks, gloves, a fleece throw blanket, & a $10 Walgreens gift card.
6. Can I deliver gifts? If you are interested in delivering gifts, please contact Client Services Representative Sandy Munoz. Volunteers new to MOWAM will be required to attend volunteer orientation.
Cancel Your Meal Delivery
- Call Us: 512-476-6325
- Email Us